This may or may not be based on events that transpired yesterday. I'll let you believe what you want to believe.
1. Getting home early to start that yard work project your wife has been asking you to do. +1 point
2. Bringing your dad so you can do a project together. +1 point
3. Bringing your dad because you have no idea what you're doing. -1 point
4. Cutting your hand while working on the project. +1 point
5. Running around the yard, yelping 'Owie, owie owie'. -2 points
6. Continuing to work nonchalantly as though you don't notice that blood is dripping off your hand. +4 points
7. Letting your dad take over while you go find a Band-Aid. -1 point
8. Asking your dad to kiss it to make it all better. -25 points
9. Finishing the project and then getting dinner started so it's ready when your wife gets home from work. +3 points
10. Finishing the project and then letting your wife make dinner while you write this blog. -3 points.
Positive points - You're a real man. Your name might be Knox McCoy.
Negative points - You're a wuss. Probably related to me.
Anything to add?
Any guesses on how I scored yesterday?