- Worst Movie Ever competition? You guys nailed it. Thanks!
- Also, thanks to my mom, who's a teacher, for getting all her students to vote.
- So this is the post every blogger fears where all the words just won't come together. I mean, I have the words...they just won't play nicely and don't make sense:
- Fluffy pants
- Surround sound
- Ear hair
- See what you can do with those and post it in the comments. I give up.
- All right, talk amongst yourselves for a bit while I think of new things to post in an effort to not be lame.
- I love you.
I've been suffering superfluous anxiety after making the velcro for my fluffy pants out of my own ear hair.
In other news, moo is an onomatopoeia, and it's great in surround sound.
Yeah--what he said.
I knew I could count on you, Sarge!
Thanks for stopping by, Matt.
I'm great at repurposing existing content (if you don't believe me, search my blog for "Christmas card"). It's, you know, being original that gives me trouble...
Also: Biblically speaking, isn't "superfluous anxiety" redundant? Maybe I should have been making the velcro for my fluffy pants out of my superfluous ear hair.
Post a Comment