1. Teleport you places.
2. Make you breakfast.
3. Handle sales calls for you.
4. Wirelessly connect to your TV...painlessly...without additional hardware.
5. Upgrade itself.
6. Make iTunes work whether it wants to or not.
7. Do what you want it to do, not what you tell it to do.
8. Talk to you. Not in robotic voice, but in a sexy futuristic voice.
9. Manage your investments. Nobody knows what the market is going to do...except the machines.
10. Interrupt you during Netflix movies for important reasons, not Windows Updates. "Excuse me, but there's an armed New York Yankee breaking down the back door."
What else do you wish your computer would do?