So to break my cycle of pop culture dishonesty, here's a few things I've never seen, read, heard, smelled, etc....
- Never saw the point.
- Justin Bieber
- I can honestly say I have never heard a single song of his.
- And I aim to keep it that way.
- I don't like fish, and yet I have friends who tell me I'll enjoy sushi and it's not that fishy.
- When they say that, this is what I hear in my head: "You'll enjoy poop. It's not that poopy."
- No thanks.
- Without the thanks.
- I owned a motorcycle once. For about a day and a half. I sold it before I got off the crutches.
- I am completely baffled by people who would rather travel long distances on a motorcycle than in a car or a plane. You can explain it all you want; I will never understand.
What's something you've resisted over the years?