I think most kids grow up to work dead-end jobs simply because they didn't know how to get to their dream ones.
So this one's for the kids. Every kid has dreamed at one point in their lives of being a movie star.
Beach houses, private jets, rehab. What's not to like?
Things You Can Do Now To Prepare For Your Future As A Movie Star
- Be the center of attention. All the world's a stage - start practicing! Get in front of every camera you can. The tourists will forgive you.
- Meet a lot of people. In show biz, it's not what you know - it's who you know. So you'd better start getting friendly with everyone!
- Practice your scenes. Regularly repeat your conversations with friends and family. Come back into the room and say, "Take 2!" Ask them to help you memorize your lines and hit your marks.
- Get a stunt double. That physical stuff looks way to dangerous! You'll have to have your hired gun do it.
- Dodge the paparazzi. Practice by getting away from people you know. Coworkers, friends, family - pretend they're out to get you. If you really want to hone your skills in this game, try to outrun the ice cream truck the next time it's jingling down your street.
- You should probably do this anyway. Ice cream trucks are creepy.
- It's like some weirdo is fishing for children.
- Get an agent. You can't handle this alone, and thanks to your new mega-paycheck, you won't have to!
What tips do you have for the kids?