- I just quit my job.
- What should I do with 300 business cards?
- I'd like to give life advice to strangers. Seems like good high-browed elitist fun.
- That's your cue to email me weird questions. Email me at arthur2sheds @ g mail. com
- Which is code for 'help me write my blog; I'm outta ideas'.
- Apparently when you make your picks in a football pool, it's not a one-and-done sort of thing. You have to make your picks each week.
- Before the games start.
- The crazy thing? I'm still not in last place!
- Tyler Tarver probably hates me since I'm on his team. That's ok; I hate me too. Jerkface!
- What's an odd talent you have that you're secretly really proud of?
- I'd tell you mine, but it's my ability to keep secrets, so I can't tell you.
- How long are you allowed to be with a new organization before you're expected to start being productive?
- Because Evan hasn't done a darn thing on his chore list yet.
In addition to the odd talent question above, what size shoes do you wear?