- I've been watching the World Series on and off with my son.
- That means I holler friendly wisdom to the television while he poops himself.
- Both are equally useful to the outcome of the game.
- I don't watch much baseball during the regular season. I saw three games this year, two of which were in person. But when October comes around, I get excited.
- Jana's willing to watch the games with me since I'm not that husband who disappears every weekend for sports.
- Growing up, my dad used to call it the World Serious. I still slip and call it that from time to time.
- I get weird looks.
- Which I'm used to by now.
- I have great memories of watching the World Series with my younger brother growing up. Bed times didn't apply during the World Series, and we took full advantage.
- His favorite team was the Blue Jays, and his favorite player was Joe Carter.
- You should have seen him when the Blue Jays won the World Series and Joe Carter hit a grand slam.
Are you watching the World Series?
Nathan Fillian wuz here.