So this one's for the kids. Every kid has dreamed at one point in their lives of being a celebrity chef.
Creating delectable delights, starring in your own cable TV show, always being expected to cook Thanksgiving dinner. What's not to like?
Things You Can Do Now To Prepare For Your Future As A Celebrity Chef
- Mix it up. Start getting creative with your ingredients now. When you help Mom prepare dinner tonight, don't just follow that boring recipe - mix it up! Recipe calls for light seasoning on the meat? Try butter! Cake calls for a touch of frosting? Try butter! Homemade salsa is good, but lacks a little something? Try butter!
- Try butter. Seriously, butter makes everything better. Run out of creamer for that specialty coffee? Toss in a stick of butter!
- Work on your presentation. You can make the best burger in the world, but if your presentation is sloppy, nobody will want it....unless you garnish the plate with sticks of butter!
- Perfect your pizza. This is a necessity...if I'm coming over for dinner.
- Only make awesome food. You're a celebrity chef. You don't have to make grits or fried okra. You can afford to say no to foods you don't like. So don't eat your greens, but do eat your desert before your meal.
What tips do you have for the kids?