- Jana says I'm weird about my socks. They have to be pulled up as tight as possible. Can't stand loose socks.
- Can't wait for this here baby to come! I will have a completely blank slate upon which to paint someone's view of the world. Oh, the therapy sessions this kiddo will have.
- I had sweet tea for the first time today. It was a tragic accident due to mislabeling. Blech! I don't know how you Southerners can stomach that stuff.
- In Canada, they pour it on pancakes.
- I hadn't realized what a double time-saver not keeping up with the news can be. Not only do I not waste time on all the dire gloom-and-doom, but it stops coworkers cold when they wander over to my desk and ask what I think of the latest horrible situation unfolding out there.
- Knox McCoy and Tyler Tarver each have new books. There's new content in each, so if you read their blogs, don't worry about it just being a printed version of the posts. Check 'em out (the books, not Knox and Tyler. They're not that pretty.).
- That was a weird set of parentheses and periods to juggle there. Probably bunged it up.
- Get a Kindle version out there pronto, Tyler!
- This is the last bullet point, because the typing box is full and I hate scrolling.
- This one doesn't count.
What's the square root of 42, and what does it tell us about the assassination of Abraham Lincoln?