Recently one of our vendors sent out a survey regarding power planning. They asked for tips for other network administrators. Here's what they got:
- Make sure you have enough power cords.
- Make sure you have enough power outlets.
- If you don't, then look into power strips. Brilliant idea, Mr. Power Strip Inventor!
- UPS units are a great way to ensure uptime in the case of a power outage.
- Unless it's a really long power outage, then you're out of luck.
- While you're in the dark, you'll probably wish you had remembered your flashlight.
What did I miss?