The bad news: Amazon is sold out.
The good news: I'm giving a copy away.
All you have to do is leave a comment on this post telling us:
- Your name
- What you do for a living
- What your dream job is
- What you hope to get out of reading Quitter.
See you in the comments!
Contest closes 5/9/2011.
Contest closes 5/9/2011.
2. right now I am working part time at walmart, and working as an independent contractor for live event lighting and audio.
3. my dream job is to work full time as a live event lighting or audio director for a Christian Ministry Organization
4. I hope to get some wisdom on how to make my dreams a reality and to be able to tell my bosses at walmart that I quit because I got hired to do my dream job
1. Robert Christopher Shepherd, but my friends call me Rob.
2. I am a pastor at a church.
3. My dream job would be getting paid to write and speak while I am the Lakers chaplain.
4. I hope to be inspired. Sometimes I wonder if I'm at my dream job. I love my job but I wonder if there is more.
Tyler Daniel Tarver
Teach Secondary Math
Making videos and writing stuff
get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse -eminem
no for real, just inspire me to think there's a light at the end of the tunnel.
1. Anthony Gonzalez
2. Web Developer
3. Besides profession bugger of Ricky... I would like to do what I'm doing now, but just from home where I can spend way more time with my family
4. I want to see what Acuff's views and pointers are on making calculated risks and changes to your every day life to be able to move towards your goals
I would love to be an independent consultant with an office in a spare bedroom
I want to laugh and to gain some perspective on risk management in my personal life.
Are you giving away the advance copy that you already read? Or is it a brand-new unused book?
Brand new, unused copy that I ordered a long while back.
Not only am I too cool to give you the used dregs, but I signed some legalese saying I wouldn't let anyone else read that copy.
Plus, my wife's not finished with it yet.
Just make sure your wife finishes it. I don't know what would happen if somebody didn't finish reading a book titled "Quitter," and I'm not sure I want to find out.
1) Russell A. Ray
2) By day, I work as a QA tester. By night, I teach grown-ups who are going back to college so my wife can be a stay at home mom.
3) Not sure... but if being a janitor at Walt Disney World paid $100K a year, I would be right there. Also, maybe writing some sort of fictional novel or episodic television.
4) Living vicariously through Jon's success.
Post a Comment