Today he broke his silence and introduced us to Mindy and Daniel Coleman. They have a son, Isaac, who has a rare blood disorder. Knox is trying to raise money for them to help with their medical bills (I don't know if you've heard, but that medical stuff is pricey with a capital $).
In exchange for a $5 donation, Knox is offering the chance to win a pair of Toms.
What could you do with a pair of Toms? Here's a few ideas:
- Have one wash the car while the other cuts the grass.
- Bring them along as bodyguards to your next performance review.
- Start a new hippie hygiene product company - Toms of Maine.
- Have one Tom stand on the other Tom's shoulders to reach high things.
- Ask them to move that old piano you finally sold on Craigslist.
- Claim you started that GPS company before they did.
- Don't want to decorate the yard for Christmas? Here's some Toms for that.
What else could you do with a pair of Toms?