I've been quite busy, figuring stuff out and meeting the folks I'll be helping. Everyone seems nice.
The thing that confuses me are the leftovers.
Not in the fridge; in my office.
The previous IT guy left me some presents:
- His Anniversary card.
- An apple.
- Pam's phone number on a sticky note on the keyboard.
- A 60 minute micro cassette for an answering machine we don't have.
- Half a stick of deodorant.
- A folder labeled 'Junk-Spy'.
- That's a pretty incomplete and skimpy encyclopedia.
- A can of WD-40.
What goodies have you been left with?
This post written in French by Nathan Fillian.