- We have to wear ties to work on Thursdays and Fridays.
- I hate ties.
- Do you think if I explained this to my boss, she'd let me not wear the tie?
- She doesn't have to wear a tie.
- A co-worker quit this morning.
- She'd been here for 3 hours.
- We'll miss her.
- Part of being the IT Guy at work is remaining calm. If you're freaking out and I'm not, it gives you a false sense of confidence in me and calms you down; which is half the battle. I don't freak out in front of users.
- That's what server rooms are for.
- Dear Corporate IT Users: Deleting your incriminating emails like a rabid squirrel on your last day of work is pure genius. We in the IT department were totally fooled, and have no way of retrieving those messages. Didn't see that one coming!
- After 15 years in IT, I've come to a conclusion: I don't like it when things don't work. I like it when they do.
- You're welcome.
- Why do people still use physical calculators?
- Our computers may not be the best, but they do have a built-in calculator. And Microsoft Excel.
Do you have to wear a tie to work?
Do you use a physical calculator?
Are you from South Dakota?
This post telepathically submitted by Nathan Fillian.