Yesterday we took Evan to the doctor for a weight checkup.
The nurse was nice and chatted with us for a few minutes about her first child.
Then she got down to business...
"Take off his clothes and his diaper and place him on the scale, please."
"His diaper too?"
"Are you sure?"
"We need an accurate weight."
I removed the diaper and winced.
With a sigh of relief, I placed Evan on the scale on the nurse's desk next to her computer monitor and keyboard.
The nurse took the measurement, and then gasped as Evan exploded on the desk, and the monitor, and the keyboard...and then politely used his hose to put the fire out.
That's what IT folks do, right - put out fires?
I'm proud of you, Son.
Have your kids ever shocked strangers?